Monday, September 1, 2008

Bored + Boring

As usual...My life is boring + bored...
Every morning 10am wake up go work...
8pm back home eat and rest till 8.30pm...
then I have to work again...
haihzz...I NEED REST...
WHY NO ONE UNDERSTAND ME?
EVERYDAY I have work even after my work time...
trust me...
Monday : 4ppl hair cut
Tues : 3ppl hair cut
Wed : Rebornding
Thurs : MY OFF DAY !! got ppl ask me rebornding
Fri : Color
Sat : No [F] whoever wanna book i say NOT FREE - i really need rest
Sun : bro friend wanna cut hair
Imagine how tired am I...I'm not robot ok?
HAIHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......
When I tell them I'm not free they will say....
Why u always cancel my appointment?....
EH HALO ! UNDERSTAND ABIT LAR !!
I'M NOT ROBOT !!! I'M HUMAN WHO NEED REST...
And my MUM sure SCOLD me if she know I cancel those appointment...
SIEN !!

No comments: