Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jay New Album

Lol...guess wat...i listen Shuo Hau De Xing Fu Ne for 3 hours in sino....
then the 2nd day ( means today ) i listen till drop tears...
really a very nice song...enjoy with his new album...still wondering why got ppl say
his new album not nice...haha...today is my off day....guess wat...i sit at home whole day...OMG...
I rela go work lor...sit at home no 1 accompany...more sien...go work at least get salary...
got boss and friends joke with...haihhhhh....my pc somemore no sound...no dota...
want me die meh??? Actually can go cafe de...but I'm really too lazy...haha...HEY !! sit cafe alone very sien de ok? like soh zai like tat o...so sit at home play texas poker only lor...boring day !!
for those who got gf or bf...hau hau de zhen si...alrite stop here...tada

3 comments:

Lame_Mary said...

Hey... Got one song named "Dao Xiang" nicer le... Try listen and see.. ha ha..

Sickz said...

yeah...daoxiang also my fav song

J.+.s.s said...

hello! First time visit your blog hoho
Yalo, my frens also say not nice. But I think very nice