Saturday, June 21, 2008

Emo !!

Today a5 Clan lose 2-0 to Pluto again !!
no mood play ler...
goin to separate with my friends soon...
I'm afraid to face it...
29th of June is coming soon...
Some going Perlis...Penang even Sabah !!
OMG !! Hope u guys enjoy in the new environment...
Actually very sad to think this kind of things...

This few month we sing k , watch movie go trip together...
but after this everything will be change...
everything will be
solo...( dota solo can lar )
how to sing k alone o? watch movie alone? trip?

siao meh ? haih...really miss u all...
sem break dun forget come back visit me and ivan ba...
Ivan!!
if got come back dun forget call me !
Nothing special to blog actually...Bk ask me...how to improve ur
English o? u write everything just like smsing and msning..
My main purpose create this blog is to vomit out those sux feelings only lar...
not going to blog after this =) nowadays geh feeling really sux ma
Y.Y
arghhhh!!!!!!!!!! Bk remember wat we told u o...
Get more friend dun always in a small group...
Kecik dun forget me o...abo? duwan treat u eat when u come back...hahaha...
dun forget bully ppl chess there...sifu teach u many things...dun forget...
dun think so much ler...always sad sad sad...hahaha....last time some more
everyday curi-curi drink beer... "
bong" you !!
okay lar...I'll stop here...u guys really have to take care o...
gambateh !!

- Peng You Wuo Yong Yuan Zhu Fu Ni -

No comments: