Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Last Outing ? No Way !!

Hello and welcome to all the viewers..
Swee Hong gonna spam his BP - Bahasa Pasar again...
Wei.. Bk Ivan Dino n Kecik...Sing K shiok bo?...but then din go for movie... T.T
Itu Si Kerdil lar...Ops ! Si Kecik lar...Duwan watch movie wor...
Actually kindda late d also lar...understand geh..
And u scare u will sleep inside the cinema rite? jajaja...
" No ppl so NOOB wan lar ! " 6 only sleep o...hia hia hia dun angry k?...jk only
I agree that I "erm seh tak" u all lor...
This is our last outing? U all siao a? U all not goin to die d k?
August u all will be back...haha...The party is still goin on...
[ special reminder : PRESENT PLEASE ]
Today really enjoy laughting with all of u...
Sing - PP - together...lolx...
But then...when u all sing Zhu Fu...the feeling suddenly change...
Lol...Reach home tat time...I go read my own blog...( orang bodox )
my tears auto drop down when see those pic plus the stupid song...haha...sounds emo rite?
But then I'm really ok lar...I appreciate every seconds with you guyz...
Dearest -kecik- actually all of us really worry about u...not bout becoming a PP lar...
but your savety lor...so you have to take care o...Yes..you are smart...but then
nowadays society...hard to say...even friend will "sell" own friend...so use ur BIG eyes
see nicely when u choose ur friend...
very late jor...bout 2.41am...tmr need to cut hair for u all...So...better go sleep...
adios~ HAHA... I KNOW WHAT U ALL THINKING>>>ACTIVE GUY...EVERYDAY BLOG !!
( really going to stop soon de...dun like tat lar...give me chance ma ) act kolian...sc teach de ;p

No comments: