Sunday, June 22, 2008

Message

To : Heng Sue Chin
Thanks alot and I really appreciate our friendship...
From long hair u let me cut ur hair till so short just because of my exam...
Haih dunno how to pay back...hope u like it...is hard to keep back long hair...
maybe 4 years later when we meet ba...lolx...Seriously u kinda LEMAH geh lor...
haha...so must take care o...dun faint again...later lost ur phone again...( just remind u kaka not curse u leh ! ) Thanks for your trust also lor...well u know lar...Genting geh things...If other girl sure say "I duwan go jor"...dun forget o...august come back celebrate..nyek nyek u know i know lar huh...i want present from Penang...hohoho.!!

Tsu Boon Kiat
Dun forget wat we told you...Brother wont count so much...
no such thing such as "mah huan" to fetch a brother...
dun always tell me tat u scare "mah huan" me to fetch u...
true friend fetch u no matter how far...others wont...about genting nite geh things...
we direct tell u better than dint tell u...tis is wat we call a true friend ...
so i hope...u guyz will tell me and remind me if i did anything wrong...
oh ya...
u also same kaka !! dun forget huh...august 14...
dun forget my present from Kedah !!! kakaka...another robbery case...


Ivan
Brother~ we know each other for how long a?
no need count ler...u're good friend to be...
hope our friendship will remain...u not goin so far...
no need type so many gay things lar...haha...sat sun find me drink tea can d...

Dino
One of the [7brothers] member...
Go SERDANG only lar...Not SARAWAK lar...
keep asking wat to bring? lolx...forget bring just drive back to Klang...
2 hours only...Dun so tension lar...[ 7 brothers ] geh law u know lar huh...
we will try our best to help each other...so nothing much to type here lor...
need help just call me...=) nowadays not 24hours on call d...working soon T.T
but...I'll try my best to help...

No comments: